Fall Training Class Registration
Classes are open to both new and experienced archers ages 8 through adult. Class Schedule for Fall, 2018, at BayState Archery Center in Norwood:
- Starting Friday, September 7th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, September 8th, for 4 weeks
- Saturday 9am Class Full
- Starting Friday, October 5th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, October 6th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Friday, November 2nd, for 5 weeks
- Starting Saturday, November 3rd, for 5 weeks
- Starting Friday, December 7th, for 4 weeks
- Starting Saturday, December 8th, for 4 weeks
Class Tuition is only $110 per person for September, October, or December (4 weeks each), and $135 per person for November (5 weeks). Discounts are also available when an existing member sponsors a friend new to the program. Please handle discounts when you are here in person at our front desk the first day of class.
Your purchase will be confirmed by email. You will be asked to show the receipt from this purchase when we start classes, so please bring your phone or print the receipt from your shopping cart and bring it with you to class.
We prefer tuition be paid by cash, check or PayPal to help keep our costs low, but do accept most major credit cards. You can also register by phone for classes at Baystate Archery. Just call us at 781-352-0643.
Missed classes can be made up as a practice time credit on the week or weekends during public open shooting hours in the months of the class you signed up for.