- BayState Archers Training Center reserves the right to refuse or discontinue range access or privileges to any person or group who we feel presents by shooting form or equipment, a safety hazard to themselves, other persons and/or the facility. Such determination will be at the sole discretion of the management, range officer, or the instructor in charge.
- Persons whom we deem to be alcohol or drug impaired will be denied access.
- Reckless behavior, anyone exhibiting anger issues, unsafe shooting technique and equipment will not be permitted to continue shooting.
- No broadheads on arrows permitted to be shot
- No releases permitted to be used on recurve bows (only compounds)
- Upon use of the range, the/each archer, including participants within a planned group activity (e.g. birthday party, scout troop etc.), and/or the parent or guardian acknowledges and freely accepts the risk of bodily injury, including paralysis, dismemberment and death, and therefore agrees to hold harmless and agrees not to sue Delicious Bow and Arrows LLC, its officers, directors, stockholders, coaches, agents, and or employees, with respect to any aforementioned injury, loss or damage, except that which is a result of gross negligence and/or willful misconduct.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Any person intentionally damaging the store’s lighting system or glass shall be assessed a fee of not less than $750.00 – payable immediately.